The steps below outline our process for getting started as a Pastoral volunteer. It generally takes three to four weeks to complete the process, therefore we encourage applicants to begin the process a month before they plan to start.
- Must be over the age of 18
- Two Reference Forms (from teachers, co-workers, friends, except family members)
Copy link and send to evaluator's email
- Letter of Recommendation from the leader of your parish or congregation
- Catholic Ministers must have a letter from the Catholic Dioceses and one from a priest from your church.
- Proof of ordination or hospital ministry certificate
- Must commit to 100-hours and three months
Volunteer Reference Form
Click below to fill out and submit the Volunteer Reference Form.