Healthy Days Pediatrics
We are proud to enhance access to medical services for El Paso children through UMC Healthcare Partners - Healthy Days Pediatrics. Our mission is to provide dependable and affordable, high-quality healthcare to all of El Paso's families.
UMC has acquired Healthy Days Pediatrics, a primary care pediatric practice providing medical services for El Paso children. The pediatric practice provides the following primary care services for newborns and patients through 18 years old:
- Preventive services
- Well-child checkups from birth to 18 years old.
- Head Start, school and sports physicals
- Sick visits and follow-ups
- Care of minor trauma including:
- small cuts or lacerations
- foreign bodies in ears/nose
- Counseling and coordination of care for chronic conditions such as:
- nutritional issues
- Prenatal consultation visits
- Referrals to specialists, as needed
For additonal services offered at the practice or any questions, please call at (915) 307-8087.
Dr. Alison Days
Dr. Days is a Board-Certified pediatrician and holds a Master of Public Health degree from University of Texas Houston School of Public Health. She is bilingual in English and Spanish. Originally from the Northeast United States, she completed her training in Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York City before being hired by Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso as Assistant Professor of Pediatrics.
433 Executive Center Blvd.
El Paso, TX 79902
Mon. - Fri.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Schedule A Pediatric Appointment