UMC Visitation Policy
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- All UMC lobbies are now open.
Effective immediately, visitor restrictions MUST BE OBSERVED.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER AGE 14 can visit patients in the hospital – without prior approval from the patient’s healthcare team.
- The only children who may come into the hospital are those needing care.
- Children may not visit or stay in the lounge of the Labor and Delivery or Mother/Baby Units.
- Only 2 healthy adults may visit a patient at any one time.
- Only parents will be allowed in the Nurseries.
ALL visitors should be healthy: free from fever, cough or stomach virus symptoms.
Your patience and understanding is appreciated!