Fiscal and financial stability at University Medical Center of El Paso is strengthened by always improving efficiencies and conscientious use of resources at the main campus, ambulatory clinics, and UMC’s affiliated and associated organizations along with El Paso Health Inc., El Paso Children’s Hospital, UMC Foundation, and El Paso Children’s Hospital Foundation. Our improved stability ensures our programs and projects reach tens of thousands of El Pasoans.
You can view some of our program and financial information in our latest annual report, posted at the bottom of this page. The El Paso County Hospital District, dba UMC, continues to remain an efficient, prudent fiscal steward of our community’s resources to ensure the success of our century-old mission and tradition of high quality care, for our region. At UMC, we care for El Paso.
- Fiscal Operating and Capital Budget 2022
- 2021 Property Tax Rate Adoption Notice
- FY2022 Operating and Capital Budget Presentation
- El Paso County Hospital District 2021 Tax Rate Calculation Worksheet Signed
- Tab 1 2022 DISTRICT Operating and Capital Budget Report AS APPROVED and ADOPTED 08_23_2021
- Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase
- Fiscal Operating and Capital Budget 2021
- Audited Financial Statements
- Federal & State Award Program Reports
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Community Needs Assessment
- Rating Agency Reports