The Reflections Art Program by Sunridge Senior Living provides an opportunity for a variety of experiences:
- Grow and develop as an individual
- Gain perceptual awareness
- Learn visual arts skills and concepts
- Interpret and communicate with visual symbols
- Create, value, reflect upon and appreciate the cultural aspects of art
- Relate and appreciate art in everyday life
The major goal of the program is to give the patient a complete set of experiences through the four components of reflection, depiction, composition and expression. Art sessions are on Fridays at 1p.m.