For more information, photos, interview requests, public information act filings, or open records requests, please contact:
Director of Public Affairs
Public Affairs Specialist
- A Year To Remember
- Brain Care In El Paso Leaps Forward With New Neurosciences ICU
- New STARS Announced, Along with New Formal Display
- It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Flu Season (sort of)
- Safe Pill Disposal Pouches Enhances Safety, Reduces Risk
In another exclusive-first at University Medical Center of El Paso, doctors this week began treating Barrett’s Esophagus with a new surgical “freezing balloon” procedure involving state-of-the-art surgical equipment and techniques.
- Solemn Remembrance and Celebration
- Verified Again! UMC's Level 1 Trauma Center
- Victories of Cancer Survivors
University Medical Center of El Paso's Scherr-Legate Level 1 Trauma Center has again been verified as a Level 1 Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- UMC Associate Forums A Hit!
- Your Family's Medical Home Close to Home
- Rewards & Recognition Committee Costume Contest
- Roxanne Weisendanger UMC Interim CNO
- UMC Completes Purchase of Land for Central Clinic
- Jacob Cintron to be Honored
- Painting the Town!
- Three New DAISY Award winners, one former DAISY, recognized
- UMC Nurse Gets Local Spotlight Educating Community
- It's A Splash at UMC!
- We're In Your Neighborhood: Outpatient Clinics
- Paynt It Forward
In response to calls for support and other assistance for victims of Hurricane Harvey, University Medical Center of El Paso is sending a contingent of physicians and nurses to San Antonio.
- UMC Summer Cool Down Set for Sep. 1
- Endoscopy Nurse's Care Garners Patient's Gratitude
- UMC West Clinic Mammography Gets Acceditation
- UMC Announces Website Overhaul; First in 17 Years
- UMC Rolls Out BrainScope System - First in Texas
- DEA Presentation on Opioids/Prescriptions A Success
For the first time since the turn of the century, the University Medical Center of El Paso’s website, at www.UMCelpaso.org, has been revamped and reintroduced to El Paso.
Families in east and west El Paso now have the benefit of one of the most experienced and admired pediatricians in our community with the addition of Mary C. Brower, M.D., to University Medical Center of El Paso’s new large clinics.
- UTEP Announces Jacob Cintron Among Distinguished Alumni
- UMC Welcomes El Paso Leader In Pediatric Care
Top Physician Position Reestablished After Decade. University Medical Center of El Paso has a new “top doctor” on staff.
University Medical Center of El Paso’s efforts to update and increase its strategic initiatives got a big boost today with the hiring of Jon Law as UMC’s new Chief Strategic Officer.
University Medical Center of El Paso’s injury prevention initiatives received a significant boost today with the announcement by the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center that UMC is the recipient of a $32,000 grant for its Buckle Up For Life child safety seat program.
University Medical Center of El Paso announces Cindy Ann Stout as its new Chief Nursing Officer, as she begins her duties at the hospital this week.
Victims of sexual assault in El Paso will be receiving a new level of support through a permanent program beginning today at University Medical Center of El Paso.